Thursday, April 06, 2006

Family Update

Well, it has been a rough week here. All three of the boys were sick this week. I went to Brandon's school to help out at the book fair on Tuesday and he came in the library and told me he threw up. So I had to bring him home. Luckily he did not get sick again, but he did sleep the rest of the day and night. When I got home Zachary was not doing so well. He had a fever and was just feeling terrible. So I had to call to see if we could get him in to see the doctor. They were able to get him in and he has an ear infection. Not fun! Wednesday Brandon stayed home from school, he said his stomach still hurt. Today Andrew woke me up at 3:00am. He said he had a bad dream. I told him to climb up in bed with me. He started tossing and turning then he said his ear hurt. So back to the doctors again today, and guess what.... he has an ear infection too. Why is it that everyone will be healthy every thing is all fine and dandy and once we don't have health insurance everyone gets sick. I had to go to the doctor a few weeks ago. I had strept throat and now the boys with the ear infections. I hope this is the end of it until we get insurance. It has been a very rough week for me. I am looking forward to the weekend. It has to be better. Tomorrow Brandon is scheduled to have baseball practice and Andrew has t-ball practice on Saturday. We will see. According to the weather we are going to get rain. So it all may be rained out.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger RS said...

Brad's been very quiet. How's his new job?
Vist our blog at
www.ronschneider.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home