Sunday, May 07, 2006

May 7th

My friend Kristen came in town from California on Thursday. I was able to see her on Friday and again on Saturday. It was so nice to see her again. Her flight leaves on Monday.:( She had talked about going out to breakfast Monday morning before she leaves for the airport. So I hope I get to see her once more before she goes.
On her way here she had a layover and at the airport there was a Harley store. She was able to get my Dad and Teri a couple of shirts. I know my Dad was very excited about that. He likes them both and said that they were going to share them.

Friday Dad, Teri, Brad and I went to see Bill Engvall at the Taft Theatre in Cincinnati. That was our first time being there. It was a pretty nice place. Our seats were great! This place was much nicer then when Teri and I went to see Larry the Cable Guy. It was easier to see, well we were much closer but the way the seats were we were able to over people heads. At Larry's show there were lots of cowboy hats so they got in the way. It was such a great time I can't wait to go somewhere like that again. I think Brad really enjoyed it too.

2 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger RS said...

Sounds like non-stop pandamonium at the Schneider's of Milcrest.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Katy said...

Its always nice to have things mix up a bit. New people visiting and new things to go do and see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home